The terms “I,” “me,” and “my” refer to Herpark Studio. The term the “Site” refers to herparkstudio.com. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
Herpark Studio sells pre-made WordPress themes. In addition to these digital products, the site also offers theme installation services, theme documentation instructions and support help. All of the aforementioned should herein be referred to as the “Service.”
Site is herparkstudio.com website operated by Herpark Studio
Service are all materials presented herein and all online services provided by Herpark Studio
- Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in my possession or likely to come into my possession).
- Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Site or from the Site infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Controller
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.I may use the services of various Services Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using my Site and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
I collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve my Site to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using my Site, I may ask you to provide me with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
If you purchase Theme Installation Services, according to the need will also be asked the following data:
- Website URL
- WordPress username and password
- Hosting provider, email and password
I may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from me by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email I send.
I may also collect information on how the Site is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of my Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
I may use and store information about your location if you give me permission to do so (“Location Data”). I use this data to provide features of my Site, to improve and customise my Site.
You can enable or disable location services when you use my Site at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse my Site.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of my Site.
Examples of Cookies I use:
- Session Cookies. I use Session Cookies to operate my Site.
- Preference Cookies. I use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. I use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Affiliate Tracking Cookies. I use Tracking Cookies to allow affiliate networks to have the ability to make certain that they can determine where sales have come from
More information can be found at: Cookies policy.
Use of Data
Herpark Studio uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Site
- To notify you about changes to my Site
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of my Site when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that I can improve my Site
- To monitor the usage of my Site
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which I offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Herpark Studio may process your Personal Data because:
- I need to perform a contract with you
- You have given me permission to do so
- The processing is in my legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Herpark Studio will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of my Site, or I am legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Spain and choose to provide information to me, please note that I transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Spain and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Herpark Studio may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Herpark Studio may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Herpark Studio
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to me, in each case, the data may be incorporated into a file from which Herpark Studio will be responsible for its management and treatment. At all times, all necessary measures are taken to guarantee date security, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
My Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
I do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Herpark Studio aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data I hold about you and if you want it to be removed from my systems, please contact me at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information I have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact me to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to my processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that I restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information I have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Herpark Studio relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that I may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about my collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
I may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate my Site (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on my behalf, perform Site-related services or assist me in analysing how my Site is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on my behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
I may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of my Site.
- Google Analytics
I may provide paid products and/or services within the Site. In that case, I use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors I work with are:
Links to Other Sites
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
My Site does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided me with Personal Data, please contact me. If I become aware that I have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, I take steps to remove that information from my servers.
Last updated: May 27, 2020